- Bowie Pumps are manufactured here, in the United States in Bowie, Texas (shocker!), and Advanced Pump Company, Inc. has been a distributor for many years. We are confident in their ability to get the job done due to the reliability and effectiveness they display time and time again.
Our customers all have unique occupations, ranging from environmental clean-up specialists to mining & drilling experts. But, if they have one thing in common, it’s their fondness of Bowie. If you need a reliable, cost-effective gear-pump that has continually proven itself, then look no further – call us for a Bowie Pump today!
Here are four reasons why you should make the switch to a Bowie Pump:
- Long-lasting Pump Life: During the day-to-day operations of your business, if your pump ceases flowing – so do profits to your bottom line. Bowies are engineered and designed to cope with stressful operational parameters. With internals such as high-load carrying bearing, seals, and shafts, to thousands of hours of internal, external, and field testing – Bowies are designed to last!
- Leak-Resistant: For instance, if your company is an environmental clean-up specialist, your pump can’t afford to leak – potentially causing irreversible environmental damage. The seals used within Bowies are designed to provide exceptional leak resistance.
- Top-of-the-Line Construction: The engineers who designed Bowies left no stone unturned. From cutting-edge gears, advanced sealing technologies, and specialty relief plates and shaft extension kits – Bowies are designed to last and operate in the harshest conditions.
- Versatility: Bowies are engineered and designed to operate and pump various fluids. From all types of water, crude oil, chemicals, solvents, and much more! Bowies can operate in harshest conditions, from high and low temperatures, high pressures and speed, to high fluid viscosity. The bottom line is, if you have a fluid that needs to be pumped – call us for a Bowie Pump!