Sithe Chopper Pumps
Need help finding the best product for your application
Barnes Pump is a member of the Crane Pump & Systems company. Contractors, engineers, facility managers, homeowners, and others have depended on Barnes pumps for a variety of applications. Barnes specializes in Wastewater & Sewage, pressure sewage, plumbing, and dewatering pump applications. Barnes delivers cost-effective solutions with the best-in-class reliability and service with these essential applications from sewage to sump pumps.
Sithe Chopper Pumps
Sithe Chopper Pumps solve blockages with innovative, first-of-its-kind, patented breaker technology that cuts through even the most problematic solids in wastewater. SITHE Chopper Pumps easily crush and pass through solids such as plastic bottles, towels, mop heads, rags, nylon sticks, baseballs, pillows, glass and literally any solid in the waste stream.
Sithe Choppers are available with either oil filled submersible engines OR Premium Efficient Air Filled envie3 engines. Envie3 motors can be installed in submersible, dry well, vertical and horizontal installations. Available in both standard and explosion proof, Sithe Chopper pumps offer up to 150 horsepower in 3″, 6″, 8″ and 10″ displacements.
|SC (OIL FILLED MOTOR)||ESC (AIR FILLED MOTOR)|
KEY PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS:
- Air Filled IE3 Rated Premium Efficient Motor – Envie3 Only
- Heat Treated Chopper Blades & Open Center Cutter Design
- Explosion Proof Design – Class 1, Division 1, Groups C & D, T4
- Variable Frequency Drive Rated Per NEMA MG1
- Class H Insulation System
- Plug-n-Play “Quick Connect” Cord With Integral Temperature & Moisture Sensors – Simplifies Maintenance
- CSA Certified
- Double Mechanical Seals
- Grease Lubricated Bearing (Envie3)/ Oil Lubricated Bearing (Oil Filled Sithe)
- Stainless Steel Lifting Bail And Hardware
- White Iron Impellers Available For Abrasive Conditions
- Horizontal or Vertical, Wet or Dry Applications
CUSTOMIZE THIS PRODUCT WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES AND MATERIALS:
- White Iron (25% Chrome) Impeller
- Impeller Trims To Meet Specified Conditions
- Hard Face Seal Materials
- Additional Cord Lengths
- Various Installation Accessories, Including 360° Vertical Stand and Horizontal Cart System
BEST SOLUTION FOR THE FOLLOWING OPERATIONS:
- Municipal Wastewater
- Raw Sewage
- Influent/Effluent Removal
- RAS/WAS Sludge
- Abrasive Wastewater Applications
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Collection Systems
The Advanced Pump way
Advanced Pump is authorized Barnes distributor in New England. Advanced Pumps’ knowledge on Barnes pumps allows us to provide you with the most cost-effective and efficient pump solution. Have questions about the right Barnes Pump for your project? Reach out today to set up a site visit by one of our Barnes product professionals.
Other Barnes Pump Applications
- Industrial/commercial wastewater & sewage
- Industrial/commercial pressure sewer
Barnes Full Pump Catalog
Coming soon! Give us a call if you need help finding something in the meantime.